Nautical Ventures allows adventure-seekers a chance to explore one of America's hidden gems. Peanut Island offers watersports and outdoor enthusiasts looking for a new experience and adventure.
Duration:  1hr - 3hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Peanut Island offers snorkeling, picnic shelters, 20 campsites, a 1.25-mile paved walking path around the perimeter, and is home to a bomb shelter designed for President John F. Kennedy
- The Kennedy Bunker, although closed indefinitely in 2017, was the underground fallout shelter built as a safe-haven for John F. Kennedy, whose family’s Palm Beach compound was just minutes away
- The surrounding waters abound with colorful reef fish as well as rays, manatee, and small sharks
- Peanut Island was voted as one of the best snorkeling spots in the nation and with Nautical Ventures providing a kayak or SUP, everyone has a chance to explore this amazing place for themselves.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff will set up your vessel
- Including a life jacket and detailed self-guided tour instructions.
Bring a cooler with food/drinks, snorkel gear, water shoes.
Alcohol is not permitted in any state park.
- If the weather is bad due to high winds, lightning, rain, storms in the area, unsafe conditions we will call you to cancel or move your reservation
- Cancellations made by our staff due to weather will receive a full refund
- We reserve the right to cancel any rental at any time due to extreme conditions deemed unsafe with a full refund
- All cancellations must be confirmed via email.
Sep 12, 2022
Aug 22, 2022
Aug 21, 2022
Aug 12, 2022
Very easy to book, friendly costumer service, kayaks in great condition, great location!
Aug 7, 2022
Aug 5, 2022
Awesome experience! Very accommodating and helpful! We’ll definitely be back!
Aug 2, 2022
Jul 31, 2022
Jul 30, 2022
Good quick service and friendly employees.
Jul 15, 2022
Meeting location:  200 E 13th St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year