Nautical Ventures allows adventure-seekers a chance to explore one of America's hidden gems. Peanut Island offers watersports and outdoor enthusiasts looking for a new experience and adventure.
Duration:  1hr - 3hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Peanut Island offers snorkeling, picnic shelters, 20 campsites, a 1.25-mile paved walking path around the perimeter, and is home to a bomb shelter designed for President John F. Kennedy
- The Kennedy Bunker, although closed indefinitely in 2017, was the underground fallout shelter built as a safe-haven for John F. Kennedy, whose family’s Palm Beach compound was just minutes away
- The surrounding waters abound with colorful reef fish as well as rays, manatee, and small sharks
- Peanut Island was voted as one of the best snorkeling spots in the nation and with Nautical Ventures providing a kayak or SUP, everyone has a chance to explore this amazing place for themselves.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff will set up your vessel
- Including a life jacket and detailed self-guided tour instructions.
Bring a cooler with food/drinks, snorkel gear, water shoes.
Alcohol is not permitted in any state park.
- If the weather is bad due to high winds, lightning, rain, storms in the area, unsafe conditions we will call you to cancel or move your reservation
- Cancellations made by our staff due to weather will receive a full refund
- We reserve the right to cancel any rental at any time due to extreme conditions deemed unsafe with a full refund
- All cancellations must be confirmed via email.
May 28, 2022
Awesome time! Very helpful
May 23, 2022
First time on kayak. Great instructions...super friendly. Excellemt day,
May 22, 2022
A great day spent with family. We rented 3 single kayaks and went across to Peanut Island. The girls were initially terrified of being out in the open water but 2 minutes they were having a blast. We had lunch on the island and I watched them swim and play. Very family friendly and affordable. Definitely going back soon. The staff was very helpful, especially Xavier. Thank you Nautical Ventures!
May 16, 2022
Friendly staff. Super easy launching. Very reasonable prices.
May 6, 2022
equipment in good condition. phillip, the attendant, was very polite and extremely helpful.
May 3, 2022
Apr 25, 2022
Great guys to work with.
Apr 22, 2022
Apr 22, 2022
We were initially renting 2 kayaks and an SUP, just like last time. Rental dude said wind was brutal and would not be favorable for SUP. He had a 3rd kayak ready to go in anticipation of the change. Our 15 y/o daughter would not have enjoyed fighting the brutal wind and current on SUP. It was a good experience. Can’t wait to come back again next year.
Apr 11, 2022
Meeting location:  200 E 13th St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year