Nautical Ventures allows adventure-seekers a chance to explore one of America’s hidden gems. Peanut Island offers watersports and outdoor enthusiasts looking for a new experience and adventure.
Duration:  3 hours
Cancellation:  2 days
Best Price Guaranteed
- Peanut Island offers snorkeling, picnic shelters, 20 campsites, a 1.25-mile paved walking path around the perimeter, and is home to a bomb shelter designed for President John F. Kennedy
- The Kennedy Bunker, although closed indefinitely in 2017, was the underground fallout shelter built as a safe-haven for John F. Kennedy, whose family’s Palm Beach compound was just minutes away
- The surrounding waters abound with colorful reef fish as well as rays, manatee, and small sharks
- Peanut Island was voted as one of the best snorkeling spots in the nation and with Nautical Ventures providing a kayak or SUP, everyone has a chance to explore this amazing place for themselves.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff will set up your vessel
- Including a life jacket and detailed self-guided tour instructions.
Bring a cooler with food/drinks, snorkel gear, water shoes.
Alcohol is not permitted in any state park.
- If the weather is bad due to high winds, lightning, rain, storms in the area, unsafe conditions we will call you to cancel or move your reservation
- Cancellations made by our staff due to weather will receive a full refund
- We reserve the right to cancel any rental at any time due to extreme conditions deemed unsafe with a full refund
- All cancellations must be confirmed via email.
May 27, 2023
Freindly staff, nice kayaks and great location.
May 21, 2023
May 20, 2023
Staff is so friendly and helpful. We will definitely be back!
May 17, 2023
May 8, 2023
Great service. Friendly staff.
May 5, 2023
May 2, 2023
Very good service, and a very easy to navigate paddle to peanut island. We walked around it and it was tranquil and quiet, we booked 10-1 and I’d advise doing the same as the island starts to fill up as the day goes in
Apr 16, 2023
Great staff & great kayaks!
Apr 10, 2023
Apr 7, 2023
Meeting location:  200 E 13th St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Double Kayak Rental - Peanut Island | Half Day
“This was a great experience. The staff are very helpful and easy going. The location is great. We had 4 hours of paddle boarding/kayaking and plenty of time to circle Peanut Island, eat lunch, walk the island, and hang out at the beach. We would definitely come back again. - Missy B”
Duration:  3 hours
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year