Nautical Ventures allows adventure-seekers a chance to explore one of America’s hidden gems. Peanut Island offers watersports and outdoor enthusiasts looking for a new experience and adventure.
- Peanut Island offers snorkeling, picnic shelters, 20 campsites, a 1.25-mile paved walking path around the perimeter, and is home to a bomb shelter designed for President John F. Kennedy
- The Kennedy Bunker, although closed indefinitely in 2017, was the underground fallout shelter built as a safe-haven for John F. Kennedy, whose family’s Palm Beach compound was just minutes away
- The surrounding waters abound with colorful reef fish as well as rays, manatee, and small sharks
- Peanut Island was voted as one of the best snorkeling spots in the nation and with Nautical Ventures providing a kayak or SUP, everyone has a chance to explore this amazing place for themselves.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff will set up your vessel
- Including a life jacket and detailed self-guided tour instructions.
Bring a cooler with food/drinks, snorkel gear, water shoes.
Alcohol is not permitted in any state park.
- If the weather is bad due to high winds, lightning, rain, storms in the area, unsafe conditions we will call you to cancel or move your reservation
- Cancellations made by our staff due to weather will receive a full refund
- We reserve the right to cancel any rental at any time due to extreme conditions deemed unsafe with a full refund
- All cancellations must be confirmed via email
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Double Kayak Rental - Peanut Island | Half Day
“This was a great experience. The staff are very helpful and easy going. The location is great. We had 4 hours of paddle boarding/kayaking and plenty of time to circle Peanut Island, eat lunch, walk the island, and hang out at the beach. We would definitely come back again. - Missy B”
Duration:  1hr - 3hrs