Nautical Ventures allows adventure-seekers a chance to explore one of America's hidden gems. Peanut Island offers watersports and outdoor enthusiasts looking for a new experience and adventure.
Duration:  1hr - 6hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Peanut Island offers snorkeling, picnic shelters, 20 campsites, a 1.25-mile paved walking path around the perimeter, and is home to a bomb shelter designed for President John F. Kennedy
- The Kennedy Bunker, although closed indefinitely in 2017, was the underground fallout shelter built as a safe-haven for John F. Kennedy, whose family’s Palm Beach compound was just minutes away
- The surrounding waters abound with colorful reef fish as well as rays, manatee, and small sharks
- Peanut Island was voted as one of the best snorkeling spots in the nation and with Nautical Ventures providing a kayak or SUP, everyone has a chance to explore this amazing place for themselves.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff will set up your vessel
- Including a life jacket and detailed self-guided tour instructions.
Bring a cooler with food/drinks, snorkel gear, water shoes.
Alcohol is not permitted in any state park.
- If the weather is bad due to high winds, lightning, rain, storms in the area, unsafe conditions we will call you to cancel or move your reservation
- Cancellations made by our staff due to weather will receive a full refund
- We reserve the right to cancel any rental at any time due to extreme conditions deemed unsafe with a full refund
- All cancellations must be confirmed via email
Aug 16, 2020
Was an amazing trip and the staff was very helpful with giving up the best route to navigate. Would deff use them again
Jul 9, 2020
Anyone that has never gone kayaking, or is planning a kayaking trip should book right now. Also SHOUT OUT!!!! to one of the best employee in the business. ANTHONY! This guy was patient with all and i say all my questions and concerns ( as I've never done this before on my own). He gave me tips, directions, advice, and even got in the water to give me and my partner some last minute lessons. Come on.. Where do you even find that kind of customer service now a days. I was terrified of the deep water, but i was soo excited and nothing was going to stop me. I took a chance and I totally enjoyed every minute. My arms were tired but it all fades away with the people having fun, and the water scenery. Peanut Island is closed, but i paddled by it, and docked by the rocks and got to enjoy the clear water and watched schools of fish. Next on the list is snorkeling. Thank you Nautical Ventures/ Anthony. You made what could have been a scary experience a wonderful one. Thank you for making me feel normal. A returning customer. Taz ps. Nautical Ventures - Please don't sleep on Anthony, you need to have him training. From his vibe, the customer service and knowledge I will return.
Dec 31, 2019
I will be back!
Meeting location:  200 E 13th St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year