Take a culinary journey through Miami's history and culture. Taste dishes of Latin America, Cuba, and the Caribbean, learning about the city's immigrant past and more.
Duration:  3hrs - 3hrs 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Begin your food journey with a stop that will make you rethink everything you thought you knew about queso
- Visit one of the city’s oldest restaurants to experience an award-winning fried chicken, Miami style
- Refresh your palette with a visually stunning and tropical delight and later, sample the legendary Cuban sandwich
- Finish the tour at one of the best places to experience a key lime pie in a location with an ocean view
- Three-hour and thirty-minute guided food tour
- Five stops
- An experienced English-speaking local guide
- In-depth knowledge of local cuisine, history, and culture
- Small intimate groups
- A relaxed and casual walk allowing you to take in the beauty of the area
- You can add upgraded drink package tickets at checkout which include a black sour - an upgrade on the traditional whiskey sour, and a classic mojito - mint, lime, rum, and pure enjoyment
- This tour does not offer gluten-free or vegan/vegetarian options. Also, 2 of the dishes at the Cuban restaurant are pork-based.
- We strongly advise comfortable walking shoes to all of our tour guests. Our tour runs a little over 3 hours. Although we have several seated food stops, we cover a good deal of ground around the Grove as well. Our pace is moderate, but if you need a slower pace let us know.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year