Take a stroll underwater and discover the tropical fish, stingrays, and other wildlife thriving in a 300,000-gallon tropical reef. Suit up in a diving suit to encounter reefs and marine life up-close.
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Walk along the reef in a 300,000-gallon tank and watch the divers feed schools of fish while wearing a diving helmet that allows you to breathe under water
- Admire tropical fish, stingrays, and other unique sea creatures as you immerse yourself in their world
- Enjoy a full day of shows and exhibits throughout the oceanarium, in addition to a unique underwater experience
- Diving helmet that
- Educational orientation by trained guide
- All-day access to shows and exhibits throughout the oceanarium
- SCUBA certification is not required.
- Eyeglasses are permitted, but no sunglasses.
- Jewelry is not permitted.
- Participants under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult or older sibling who also is participating.
- Participants 14 - 17 years old must be accompanied by supervising adult.
- Guests with back or neck issues, history of health conditions, seizures, respiratory problems, pregnancy, and mental impairments such as anxiety or phobias should consult a physician before participating.
Partial refunds for cancellations made at least 15-30 days in advance.
Meeting location:  4400 Rickenbacker Causeway
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year