Paddle through vast brackish water prairies and small mangrove islands. Take in the stunning wildlife surrounding the canal as you journey through prairies, across small bays, and around the mangrove islands decorated with bromeliads.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- We set out for a morning kayak eco tour immersing ourselves into the prairies and mangrove islands while the wildlife in the Everglades is waking up
- Watch birds fly out for the day and looking for the alligators or a manatee to make an appearance
- Paddle back as the birds fly in to roost, looking for alligators and manatee, as we bask in the beauty of the gorgeous Everglades sunset!
- Explore vast brackish water prairies and small mangrove islands
- Start on a canal, through the prairies, across small bays and around the mangrove islands decorated with bromeliads
- We will have everything else we will need including: dry bags for your personal items, water, snacks, sunscreen, bug spray and ponchos
- Closed toed shoes are best to wear
- Sunglasses (polarized works best to see in the water), lip balm and a hat are also desired items as protection from the sun
- 24 Hours for Full Refund
Meeting location:  Sea Grape Dr
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year