Come fly 800ft over the sublime Atlantic ocean. Don’t miss your chance to enjoy the warm ocean breezes, soak in the sun, and catch the sights – all from an amazing vantage point above Palm Beach!
Best Price Guaranteed
- Feel like you’re flying over the South Florida waters as you experience parasailing in Palm Beach
- This water sport is an unforgettable adventure that takes you up on a canopy wing that’s similar to a parachute while you’re pulled through the air by a boat on the water below
- Once you’re up, you’ll soar through Florida’s gorgeous skies while you soak in amazing views of the water and the skyline of the Palm Beach area
- You might even spot dolphins jumping through the water below you!
- You get the adrenaline rush of floating through the sky without jumping out of an aeroplane or needing to steer yourself over the waters!
- Sit back in your harness, relax and enjoy the views and the experience
- Parasailing ride over Palm Beach
- Each tandem ride lasts about 10 to 12 minutes
48 hour cancellation is necessary for a full refund, otherwise, money will be forfeited. We reserve the right to cancel any and all reservations within 3 hours due to inclement weather, in which case a full refund will be granted.
Sep 14, 2021
Sep 6, 2021
The experience of parasailing was incredible! We are 71 and 72 and were celebrating our 48th wedding anniversary when we decided to go for it! Everyone we talked to explained how safe it was, and how much fun it was! What’s on the boat, are we waited to go last, so we could watch the other participants go up, and were rip roaring ready to go when it was our turn! It was thrilling and peaceful and beautiful and an opportunity to feel closer to God up in the clouds! Caitlyn was an incredible instructor, Wonderfully personable and took great pictures! Our boat driver was fabulous too. We were also incredibly impressed with their safety standards. We went out the first day and when we got ready to start, a squall came up and we had to head back to shore and reschedule for the next day. Very glad to do so rather than being out in a storm! We had to re-fill out our waiver forms because they had to be current for the day of the activity. If you are in Palm Beach Shores, be sure to use the directions on the brochure, rather than going to the marina near the Get Wet facility across from Publix. Also, listen carefully for how to find the boat from the parking lot at the marina. We messed up on both of these and almost missed our boat the first day.
Aug 22, 2021
Ripped off my party of 4 as far as time in the air by 5 to 6 minutes each.
Meeting location:  98 Lake Dr
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year