Nautical Ventures allows adventure-seekers a chance to explore one of America’s hidden gems. Peanut Island offers watersports and outdoor enthusiasts looking for a new experience and adventure.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Peanut Island offers snorkeling, picnic shelters, 20 campsites, a 1.25-mile paved walking path around the perimeter, and is home to a bomb shelter designed for President John F. Kennedy
- The Kennedy Bunker, although closed indefinitely in 2017, was the underground fallout shelter built as a safe-haven for John F. Kennedy, whose family’s Palm Beach compound was just minutes away
- The surrounding waters abound with colorful reef fish as well as rays, manatee, and small sharks
- Peanut Island was voted as one of the best snorkeling spots in the nation and with Nautical Ventures providing a kayak or SUP, everyone has a chance to explore this amazing place for themselves
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff will set up your vessel
- Including a life jacket and detailed self-guided tour instructions
Bring a cooler with food/drinks, snorkel gear, water shoes.
Alcohol is not permitted in any state park.
- If the weather is bad due to high winds, lightning, rain, storms in the area, unsafe conditions we will call you to cancel or move your reservation
- Cancellations made by our staff due to weather will receive a full refund
- We reserve the right to cancel any rental at any time due to extreme conditions deemed unsafe with a full refund
- All cancellations must be confirmed via email
Mar 26, 2023
Great location. Friendly and helpful staff.
Jan 5, 2023
Jan 2, 2023
Jan 1, 2023
Great staff! They were very helpful and fun
Aug 6, 2022
This is the second time renting from Nautical Venturws and it was another great experience. Everyone is so helpful. Highly recommend
Aug 5, 2022
Jun 20, 2022
We had a great day! And the Staff on Hand was very helpful, friendly and accommodating! We will be back!
May 23, 2022
Philip and the other gentleman working were extremely friendly and professional. They had all of our equipment ready for us by the time we got there, and made the reservation, payment, and departure process extremely efficient. We were very happy with their level of service, and the quality of the equipment. We had a great time and will certainly look forward to renting from this location again!
Apr 26, 2022
Renting paddle boards was super easy, the water was great. Philip was great, super helpful
Apr 11, 2022
No problems with Nautical Ventures. I used the Riviera Beach location for rentals twice, once for a kayak and once for a paddle board. Very convenient. Always a lovely day.
Meeting location:  200 E 13th St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Double Kayak Rental - Peanut Island | Half Day
“This was a great experience. The staff are very helpful and easy going. The location is great. We had 4 hours of paddle boarding/kayaking and plenty of time to circle Peanut Island, eat lunch, walk the island, and hang out at the beach. We would definitely come back again. - Missy B”
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year