Nautical Ventures allows adventure-seekers a chance to explore one of America's hidden gems. Peanut Island offers watersports and outdoor enthusiasts looking for a new experience and adventure.
Duration:  1hr - 3hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Created in 1918 when the Lake Worth Inlet was dredged, the island is an 80-acre county park in the middle of Port of Palm Beach
- It features snorkeling, picnic shelters, 20 campsites, a 1.25-mile paved walking path around the perimeter, and is home to a bomb shelter designed for President John F. Kennedy
- The Kennedy Bunker, although closed indefinitely in 2017, was the underground fallout shelter built as a safe-haven for John F. Kennedy, whose family’s Palm Beach compound was just minutes away
- The surrounding waters abound with colorful reef fish as well as rays, manatee, and small sharks
- Peanut Island was voted as one of the best snorkeling spots in the nation and with Nautical Ventures providing a kayak or SUP, everyone has a chance to explore this amazing place for themselves.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff will set up your vessel
- Including a life jacket and detailed self-guided tour instructions
Bring a cooler with food/drinks, snorkel gear, water shoes.
Alcohol is not permitted in any state park.
- If the weather is bad due to high winds, lightning, rain, storms in the area, unsafe conditions we will call you to cancel or move your reservation
- Cancellations made by our staff due to weather will receive a full refund
- We reserve the right to cancel any rental at any time due to extreme conditions deemed unsafe in which case you will receive a full refund
- All cancellations must be confirmed via email
Sep 19, 2022
We had a great time kayaking around peanut island. Friendly staff and knowledgeable! Would come back again!
Sep 5, 2022
Sep 4, 2022
Easy! A quick tutorial and we were out on the water within minutes.
Sep 3, 2022
Very easy and everyone was super nice and helpful
Aug 13, 2022
Aug 13, 2022
Excellent location! Boards were ready and waiting for us!!! Beautiful island! Check out the snorkeling around Peanut Island!! Fun day!
Aug 12, 2022
Jul 30, 2022
Have used Nautical Ventures several times. They are always friendly and helpful. Paddle boards were new which was a plus. Location is great for accessing peanut island. Would highly recommend to anyone.
Jul 28, 2022
Jul 26, 2022
I purchased thru Groupon to try for my sons birthday. It said it starts at 9:00 but be there 15 minutes early to get everything ready. We were there but no one showed up until 9 to open it up. I thought we had to sign waivers for all 4 of us. He didn’t have us do that- fine, no problem there- it is what it is. When we paddled back up- most places meet you out there and ask how the trip was. I walked up to the building and he was on FaceTime or something and just said how was it. I told him good and I asked him what we do with all the equipment because we weren’t sure. We were told to just leave it. So customer service side was ugh…. But the rental itself- the paddle boards were nice. We had a great time as a family out paddle boarding.
Meeting location:  200 E 13th St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year