Spend the morning fishing around Riviera Beach in Florida on a guided trip. Hit up local hotspots where you'll reel in a variety of species.
Duration:  1hr - 4hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- All aboard Miss Blue Heron at Riviera Beach to enjoy a morning of fishing with a professional leading the way!
- Hit up prime fishing locations where you’ll have the opportunity to hunt for Kingfish, Snapper, Mahi-Mahi, Cobia, Grouper, Barracuda and more
- Pick up new tips and tricks from the area’s best fishermen who know how to reel in the finest catches
- Guided fishing trip
- Rod, reel, bait, tackle, and fishing license
- Productive reefs (natural and artificial) exist in 50 feet through 200 feet of water. The Gulf Stream comes to its closest point of land around the Palm Beach and Jupiter Inlets. All of our fishing ‘catching’ is done from ¼ mile to 3 miles from shore.
- The crew does not own the vessels. Just like waiters at your favorite restaurant, their salary comes almost entirely from your tips. So please don’t forget to tip your crew!
Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance for full refund.
Jun 22, 2020
Well the weather was good and the fish were bitting! It was my sons first time on a charter boat. It was a great experience that he will always remember about his first time. Thanks for the forever memories! That’s why I was very satisfied, thanks!
Jun 9, 2020
Favorite Head boat. Captains & mates are Great
Mar 23, 2020
I felt that “the regulars” are given the most productive spots at the rear of the ship. Could be they are more talented as well. Overall we found the crew to be a great group to be around. We will do this next year, however on a much calmer day.
Meeting location:  389 E Blue Heron Blvd Srv Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year