Spend the morning fishing around Riviera Beach in Florida on a guided trip. Hit up local hotspots where you'll reel in a variety of species.
Duration:  1hr - 4hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- All aboard Miss Blue Heron at Riviera Beach to enjoy a morning of fishing with a professional leading the way!
- Hit up prime fishing locations where you’ll have the opportunity to hunt for Kingfish, Snapper, Mahi-Mahi, Cobia, Grouper, Barracuda and more
- Pick up new tips and tricks from the area’s best fishermen who know how to reel in the finest catches
- Guided fishing trip
- Rod, reel, bait, tackle, and fishing license
- Productive reefs (natural and artificial) exist in 50 feet through 200 feet of water. The Gulf Stream comes to its closest point of land around the Palm Beach and Jupiter Inlets. All of our fishing ‘catching’ is done from ¼ mile to 3 miles from shore.
- The crew does not own the vessels. Just like waiters at your favorite restaurant, their salary comes almost entirely from your tips. So please don’t forget to tip your crew!
Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance for full refund.
Oct 25, 2020
Great trip always !! Help us fantastic!!
Oct 5, 2020
Had a great time! Very nice and informative and helpful:) Will do this again
Aug 18, 2020
First of all, we had only about 10 people on the boat which I thought would be great. The captain turned off the boat’s engine at every stop, so it may it impossible to keep us on the spot. All we did was drift causing you to not be able to run your line straight down and hit the bottom, reel up and fish. The line would hit the bottom and keep bouncing off causing you to have to keep letting more and more line out. We fished in 75-100 ft of water and you would have to let out 300 yards of line to try to reach the bottom as we drifted. This made it impossible to fish and you spent more time letting line out and reeling up than fishing. We figured out pretty quickly the reason why the boat motor was shut off. Only having 10-12 people on the boat won’t allow them to cover gas, bait, and crew costs. The entire boat caught about 6-7 fish. Maybe 2-3 keepers. It wasn’t worth the $75. I now know if you have a boat that isn’t filled, you better stay at home and safe your money.
Meeting location:  389 E Blue Heron Blvd Srv Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year