Hands-On Feline Wildlife Experience
If you like big, wild cats, this is the experience for you - get unparalleled access to the foundation’s feline species, which includes lions, tigers, and more
No refunds for cancelled bookings
- See big cat species like never before in a 30-minute viewing session that includes exotic animals like lions, tigers, white tigers, leopards, jaguars, cougars and many more
- Go hands-on and play and cuddle with three of the foundation’s lively feline cubs—up to 10 minutes with each adorable animal
- Snap photos of these majestic cats—and of yourself playing with them—that you’ll want to share on social media right away
- Learn about the various species you see and their native habitats from an experienced animal trainer and guide
- Serval encounter (10 min)
- Feline cub encounter (10 min) depending on cubs’ availability
- Big cat feeding experience (5 min)
- Tug of war with big cats experience (10 min)
- Tour of our big cats
- The cats available on this tour are subject to availability.
- Wildlife encounters are not recommended for children under 8 years old.
- Ticket price does not include the general wildlife tour.
- Guests may not wear jewelry for the safety of the animals.
- Guests must wear close-toed shoes.
Video Source: @zwfmiami
16225 SW 172nd Ave, Miami, FL 33187
May 15, 2023
Karina was our tour guide along with a volunteer Sean. We did the General Wildlife Experience and the Feline Experience. Both Karina and Sean were very knowledgeable, friendly, and made our time at ZWF a truly 20/10, 5 star experience. With the Feline Experience, we were able to go into the clouded leopard pen. Unfortunately, other staff members were walking around the area which scared the leopard, so we weren’t able to hold him as planned. I was able to hold him for maybe a second, but my husband wasn’t able to really even pet him and he was very disappointed. At the end, we were able to hang out with an owl (he was okay…kind of hissed at me), a boa named Brittany (she was so cool and comfortable to hold), and one of the baby lemurs. The lemur was the best! So friggen cute and friendly! I have fake nails and was scratching him, which apparently meant I was grooming him. He then returned the favor by going through my hair and giving me kisses on my face . Overall, if I could give more than five stars I would. Karina and Sean were absolutely the best and made us feel like we were all good friends. Please, please, please visit! It was worth every penny. Don’t forget to tip your guides! They deserve it!
Review provided by Peek Pro
More activities from this operator