Spend the day wandering through a marine wildlife park, marveling at dolphins, sea turtles, whales, and sea lions. Visit thrilling exhibits and attend daily wildlife shows with inclusive admission.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Watch the exciting and hilarious antics of bottlenose dolphins as they leap, dive, and roll around in the water
- Admire the intelligence and beauty of TV star Flipper the Dolphin as he swims to a beach-inspired musical soundtrack
- Marvel at the gracefulness of a stunning killer whale named Lolita and enjoy a few laughs provided by a comedic group of sea lions and seals
- Learn about marine habitats and conservation worldwide, told by a professional who has plenty of insider knowledge
- Guided tour
- Shows vary from day to day and are established each morning.
- The best times to arrive to see the full cycle of shows and presentations are 9:30 am and 12 pm.
- Children under 3 are free.
- Wheelchairs and strollers are available for rent from the Guest Services area at the entrance of the park on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Partial refunds for cancellations made at least 15-30 days in advance.
Meeting location:  4400 Rickenbacker Causeway
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year