Head out on the sea on board a 26-foot center console boat with enough room for your family and closest friends. Enjoy your four hours as the captain of your own vessel, with plenty of destinations to choose from.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Climb into the captain’s chair and motor through the Intracoastal and the Atlantic Ocean
- Boat out into the Atlantic for a day of sport fishing
- Cruise over to the Lake Worth Inlet, where you can easily dock your boat and snorkel through waters teeming with fish
- Dock at Singer Island for hiking or biking
- End the journey with a stop at great dockside bars and restaurants
- Ocean or intracoastal boat usage, safety gear, lines, fenders
- Advice on what to see
- Must have adequate boating experience and boating license if required
- 10 People max
- Deck boats and Jet boats are for intracoastal use only
- Must be 18 or older to operate, 25 or older to rent
- Fuel costs not included
24 hours prior to reserved time.
Jun 18, 2020
Called about being late and they said it was fine and not to worry, what they didn’t say was that my reservation would be shortened by half. I understand that it’s my fault for being late but at least tell me how the reservations work and that times can’t be shifted.
Apr 9, 2019
Boating for over 30 years & this boat was like driving a ferry- constantly had to steer to keep the boat straight & was very annoying, I’ve rented from you before & never had this issue - also stalled a few times when I was trying to pull out. Bob was great & very apologetic and ask me to call Mark to get a voucher for a couple of hours free .... Tony D’Angelo -
Jul 18, 2018
We enjoyed the boating. The disappointment was due to the gas gage not working. That creates distrust when you're paying for gas, but have no idea how much you've used.
Meeting location:  200 E 13th St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year