- Climb into the captain’s chair and motor through the Intracoastal and the Atlantic Ocean
- Boat out into the Atlantic for a day of sport fishing
- Cruise over to the Lake Worth Inlet, where you can easily dock your pontoon and snorkel through waters teeming with fish
- Dock at Singer Island for hiking or biking
- End your journey with a stop at great dockside bars and restaurants
- Intracoastal boat usage
- Safety gear
- Depth finder
- Advice on what to see
Must have adequate boating experience and boating license is required. Gas is additional. 6 People max. Deck boats and jet boats are for Intracoastal use only. Must be 18 or older to operate. Must be 25 or older to rent.
24 hours prior to reserved time.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Palm Beach Eight Hour 19' Pontoon Boat Rental
Good times are waiting for you on board this spacious party boat! Grab up to five of your buddies and explore the tropical beauty of Palm Beach. A pontoon boat is the perfect way to cruise in comfort along the white beaches of Florida's Atlantic coast: relaxing comfortable seats and plenty of space to lay out in the sun. Head over to Peanut Island or the Lake Worth Inlet for incredible views of island parks and swaying palm trees.