Nautical Ventures allows adventure-seekers a chance to explore one of America's hidden gems. Peanut Island offers watersports and outdoor enthusiasts looking for a new experience and adventure.
Duration:  1hr - 6hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Peanut Island offers snorkeling, picnic shelters, 20 campsites, a 1.25-mile paved walking path around the perimeter, and is home to a bomb shelter designed for President John F. Kennedy
- The Kennedy Bunker, although closed indefinitely in 2017, was the underground fallout shelter built as a safe-haven for John F. Kennedy, whose family’s Palm Beach compound was just minutes away
- The surrounding waters abound with colorful reef fish as well as rays, manatee, and small sharks
- Peanut Island was voted as one of the best snorkeling spots in the nation and with Nautical Ventures providing a kayak or SUP, everyone has a chance to explore this amazing place for themselves.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff will set up your vessel
- Including a life jacket and detailed self-guided tour instructions
Bring a cooler with food/drinks, snorkel gear, water shoes.
Alcohol is not permitted in any state park.
- If the weather is bad due to high winds, lightning, rain, storms in the area, unsafe conditions we will call you to cancel or move your reservation
- Cancellations made by our staff due to weather will receive a full refund
- We reserve the right to cancel any rental at any time due to extreme conditions deemed unsafe with a full refund
- All cancellations must be confirmed via email
Jul 3, 2022
Polite and helpful
Jul 1, 2022
Jun 21, 2022
Very easy process. Reserved and paid for kayaks/paddle boards online. When we arrived they were ready to go-no wait. Staff was very friendly and gave us advice on how to navigate Peanut Island. Will definitely rent from them again.
Jun 3, 2022
Great people who work here and reasonable pricing. I’ve been coming here for years for kayak rentals. The customer service here is consistently excellent. I’ll be back is few weeks!
May 23, 2022
Philip and the other gentleman working were extremely friendly and professional. They had all of our equipment ready for us by the time we got there, and made the reservation, payment, and departure process extremely efficient. We were very happy with their level of service, and the quality of the equipment. We had a great time and will certainly look forward to renting from this location again!
Apr 11, 2022
Mar 21, 2022
Mar 8, 2022
Friendly staff, easy rental
Jan 3, 2022
What a great experience with my whole family! Process was so easy to book online and had absolutely no problems checking in and getting equipped. I highly recommend it ! Kayak looks brand new and very comfortably and sturdy.
Dec 31, 2021
This was a great experience for us and our kids! The trip to Peanut Island is not far and easy to make. It does get busy so watch out for boats. One minor complaint that I would have is that the straps in the middle of the two kayaks the we rented where broke. We weren't able to secure our beach bag and cooler down for the trip. I would suggest that these need to be fixed. thanks,
Meeting location:  200 E 13th St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year