Nautical Ventures allows adventure-seekers a chance to explore one of America’s hidden gems. Peanut Island offers watersports and outdoor enthusiasts looking for a new experience and adventure.
Duration:  6 hours
Cancellation:  2 days
Best Price Guaranteed
- Peanut Island offers snorkeling, picnic shelters, 20 campsites, a 1.25-mile paved walking path around the perimeter, and is home to a bomb shelter designed for President John F. Kennedy
- The Kennedy Bunker, although closed indefinitely in 2017, was the underground fallout shelter built as a safe-haven for John F. Kennedy, whose family’s Palm Beach compound was just minutes away
- The surrounding waters abound with colorful reef fish as well as rays, manatee, and small sharks
- Peanut Island was voted as one of the best snorkeling spots in the nation and with Nautical Ventures providing a kayak or SUP, everyone has a chance to explore this amazing place for themselves.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff will set up your vessel
- Including a life jacket and detailed self-guided tour instructions
Bring a cooler with food/drinks, snorkel gear, water shoes.
Alcohol is not permitted in any state park.
- If the weather is bad due to high winds, lightning, rain, storms in the area, unsafe conditions we will call you to cancel or move your reservation
- Cancellations made by our staff due to weather will receive a full refund
- We reserve the right to cancel any rental at any time due to extreme conditions deemed unsafe with a full refund
- All cancellations must be confirmed via email
May 20, 2023
May 19, 2023
Great time, thanks!
May 13, 2023
Overall amazing experience as it was super easy to book online. The staff was very helpful and very insightful regarding the island and water
May 12, 2023
Did not receive a return email about directions to the kayak rental until exactly the time we were suppose to launch. We did find it but had to ask around a bit. Should send that email promptly upon. Booking the kayak. Everything else was just great. Super nice guy helped us.
Apr 24, 2023
The renting process with Nautical Ventures was simple and straightforward. The personnel is friendly and helpful and the rental great is very nice.
Apr 5, 2023
Mar 19, 2023
Outstanding, professional staff and service! I would recommend this company any time you want to kayak, paddleboard, or need anything they can provide.
Mar 1, 2023
Mike was helpful, good gear, no problem on a weekday.
Feb 20, 2023
Feb 20, 2023
Meeting location:  200 E 13th St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Double Kayak Rental - Peanut Island | Half Day
“This was a great experience. The staff are very helpful and easy going. The location is great. We had 4 hours of paddle boarding/kayaking and plenty of time to circle Peanut Island, eat lunch, walk the island, and hang out at the beach. We would definitely come back again. - Missy B”
Duration:  3 hours
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year