Get up close and personal with dolphins in a shallow water wildlife experience for all ages! Learn about dolphin behavior and get dolphin trainer tips and tricks from an experienced animal trainer.
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Get a full day of shows and exhibits throughout the oceanarium, as well as an exclusive dolphin encounter
- Enjoy an information-packed educational wildlife session with skilled trainers that will help you along the way
- Stand in shallow water while dolphins swim up to you for kisses, handshakes, and much more
- All-day access to shows and exhibits throughout the oceanarium
- Wetsuit and towel provided
- Educational orientation by a skilled trainer
- Bring a swimsuit
- Jewelry is not permitted for the safety of the animals
- Pregnant women and children under 5 may not participate
- All participants who enter the water must be able to understand directions given in English or provide a translator who will also be participating with them in the water.
Both participant and observer ticket holders must be 52” tall
-Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult
- One adult for every six kids under the age of 10 must be participating in the program
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 15-30 days in advance.
Meeting location:  4400 Rickenbacker Causeway
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year