Become a Deep Diver Scuba Course
Learn to dive into the deep waters of the ocean and see more of what the ocean has to offer under the surface and to 130 ft.
No refunds for cancelled bookings
- Discover all you need to dive to depths between 18 and 40 meters, through a mixture of academic sessions and open water dives
- Learn to plan and safely complete your deep diving adventures and use computers and gas consumption calculations to get the most from your deep dives
- Earn your Deep Diving Specialty certification and be able to explore beautiful deep dive sites wherever you choose
- All gas fills including NITROX and a wetsuit to keep you feeling comfortable.
- If your course includes boat fees, the fees are additional and range between $80 to $90 depending on the boat operator.
- This Specialty is also a prerequisite for more advanced training, making it the next logical step to take in your dive education
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your first training session to fill out the appropriate paperwork (if not completed prior). We will review your credentials and discuss the goals of the course.
- All Technical Courses require an evaluation dive prior to beginning the course.
- All courses and events are designed with safety in mind and taught by internationally recognized instructors.
- With that said, we have a strict zero-tolerance policy in regard to substance abuse, alcohol, drugs, and harassment. Any person that is under the influence, as stated, will be removed from the reservation, and no refund will be issued
- If you are currently taking prescription medication, please contact us promptly.
222 FL-870 #106, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, FL 33308, USA
- Please cancel at least 48 hours prior to the start of your booking; we do not offer refunds on no-shows. All reservations canceled on time will be applied as a credit toward a future date.
- We will refund the full amount if cancellation is a result of an act of nature, or when safety may be compromised.
More activities from this operator