Hop on our custom, Carolina 50-foot boat for this 3-hour, private sportfishing trip.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Experience big game fishing aboard our custom 50′ Sportfishing boat for up to 6 people
- Try your hand at catching Mahi, Sailfish, Tuna, Kingfish, Wahoo, Bonita, White Marlin, and even sharks!
- Come along with the whole family for an unforgettable open-water experience
- 3-hour sportfishing trip with an experienced captain
- We supply all licenses, tackle, fuel, bait (dead bait included, live bait is available for sale or to catch during the charter), coolers, ice, and decades of experience!
- No experience is necessary and we are extremely kid-friendly — all ages welcome!
- Please arrive at our marina at least 30 minutes before your departure time
- Please bring food and drinks, and if you are chartering during the day, remember your sun screen, hats, and sunglasses. Also, bring jackets in case it’s raining or chilly
- Cancellations must be made at least 30 days in advance. Once you are within 30 days, there are absolutely no refunds.
- No shows are also non-refundable
Dec 30, 2019
I went by myself and although the waves were righteous, fun, and gnarly, I didn't catch a thing. The weather had been stormy and the seasons are changing making fishing a hit or miss thing and the currents that day I guess just totally made fishing a no-go so I trolled for 3 hours and got nothing. The staff set everything up and I got the time and resources I paid for, but no fish. The staff went so far as drop a half a tuna to the bottom to get a shark but nothing was there, probably because of the currents. I will for sure use them again when I go back and maybe they will offer me a reduced rate since I got nothing this go around.
Meeting location:  5400 N Ocean Dr
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year