Venture into wild Florida for an unforgettable ride. Hop onto a high-powered airboat to tour the natural beauty of Everglades National Park, encountering alligators and other local wildlife during a private excursion into nature. Stop along the way for a picnic lunch right in the Everglades.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Explore Everglades National Park, zooming through the water in an open-air, propeller-powered boat at speeds up to 25 miles per hour
- Encounter a variety of local wildlife from the boat, including alligators, snakes and, if you’re lucky, a Florida panther
- Learn about the diverse ecology and wild inhabitants of this unique wetland habitat
- Stop for a picnic lunch in the heart of the Everglades
- 2.5-hour guided private airboat tour
Airboat can accommodate up to nine passengers. Lunch not included; customers must provide their own food.
Meeting location:  29701 SW 8th St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year