Traditional Mexican Cooking Class: Tacos al Pastor
Immerse yourself in the extraordinary food culture of Mexico and learn to cook Tacos al Pastor, one of the most popular tacos in Mexico City. Enjoy a hands-on cooking class and three-course lunch in an intimate cooking studio.
What You Will Do
- Start your experience with a mezcal tasting and "agua fresca" while learning about the history of Mexican cuisine
- Listen to detailed explanations of recipes and ingredients from a Chef, then head to the kitchen for a fully hands-on cooking experience
- Prepare a sunflower salad, hand-made corn tortillas, salsa verde, chile manzano, mango salsa, and tacos al pastor as the main course
- Enjoy the lunch you've prepared with a pairing of artisanal Mexican beer or wine
- Finish your experience with a high note of hot chocolate and dessert
- Recipes and ingredients
- Cooking class
An apron will be provided to be used during class, though for your protection we suggest use of closed shoes and long sleeves. Please avoid scarves, long necklaces and jewelry while in the kitchen.
Cancellations 7 days before class date, 100% refund. Cancellations 6 – 3 days before class date, 50% refund. Cancellations 2 days or less before class date, no refund.