Traditional Mexican Cooking Class: Mole Blanco
Immerse yourself in Mexico's extraordinary food culture and learn to cook mole blanco, a traditional dishes of Mexico's central region. Enjoy a hands-on cooking class and a three-course lunch in an intimate cooking studio.
What You Will Do
- Start your experience with a mezcal tasting and "agua fresca" while learning about the history of Mexican cuisine
- Listen to detailed explanations of recipes and ingredients from the Chef, then head to the kitchen for a hands-on cooking experience
- Prepare a zucchini flower creamy rice, hand-made corn tortillas, and mole blanco as the main course
- Enjoy the lunch you've prepared with a pairing of artisanal Mexican beer or wine
- Finish your experience with a high note of hot chocolate and dessert
- Recipes and ingredients
- Cooking class
An apron will be provided to be used during class, though for your protection we suggest use of closed shoes and long sleeves. Please avoid scarves, long necklaces and jewelry while in the kitchen.
Cancellations 7 days before class date, 100% refund. Cancellations 6 – 3 days before class date, 50% refund. Cancellations 2 days or less before class date, no refund.