Traditional Mexican Hands-On Cooking Class
Immerse yourself in Mexico's extraordinary food culture and learn to cook Mexican traditional dishes that you can replicate back home. Enjoy a hands-on cooking class and a four-course lunch in an intimate cooking studio.
What You Will Do
- Start your experience with a mezcal tasting and "agua fresca" while learning about the history of Mexican cuisine
- Listen to detailed explanations of recipes and ingredients from the Chef, then head to the kitchen for a hands-on cooking experience
- Prepare street food appetizers, two Mexican salsas, zucchini flower salad, white mole, hand made tortillas and corn bread
- Enjoy the lunch you've prepared with a pairing of a margarita, Mexican craft beer or wine, and finish your experience with a high note of hot chocolate
- Recipes and ingredients
- Cooking class
- Agua Fresca
- Choice of Margarita, Mexican craft beer or wine for lunch
- Hot chocolate
An apron will be provided to be used during class, though for your protection we suggest use of closed shoes and long sleeves. Please avoid scarves, long necklaces and jewelry while in the kitchen.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least seven days in advance.