Taxco and Cuernavaca Tour
Travel back in time to the ancient and colonial past as you visit two prominent locations in the heart of Mexico. Stroll through Taxco, a colonial city that's known for its impressive silver-wrought goods, then visit an ancient cathedral and palace in the city of Cuernavaca on this guided tour of two historic cities.
What You Will Do
- Explore Cuernavaca, a city founded more than 3000 years ago, where the beautiful weather only makes the awe-inspiring architecture even more impressive
- Head over to Taxco, a colonial-era town established in the eighteenth century and explore the imposing cathedrals where you'll be inspired by the accomplishments of a by-gone era
- Rest easy with roundtrip transportation from your hotel in Mexico City to all of your destinations
- Learn all about local history and culture from an informative bilingual guide who offers additional information about the sights you'll visit
- Guided tour
- Bilingual guide and interpreter
Please bring photo identification to present at the ticket booth. Food is not included, but guests may bring their own.
- 15 Ratings