San Juan Market Food Tour
Spend a few hours like a local on your trip to Mexico City! Take in the sights and sounds of the city on a meandering stroll through one of the best-known markets of the area. Hunt for rare ingredients, snack on cheeses, meet specialist traders, and get to know the city while in its cultural epicenter.
What You Will Do
- Discover the magic of Mexico with a local tour guide who's happy to share the secrets of this iconic urban center
- Cruise through the streets as you explore a local market that brings together so much of what makes Mexico unique: food, flavor, and culture
- Visit stalls full of traditional ingredients and delightful treats that you'll be able to sample while listening to specialist traders
- Rub shoulders with the locals to enjoy the hustle and bustle of day-to-day life in Mexico City
- Head over to La Cuidadela, another market where handcrafted goods are the specialty
- Food and ingredients
- Guided tour of the market
Guests should wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- 2 Ratings