Mexico City Puebla and Cholula Tour
Go beyond Mexico City with a complete tour of two enchanting Mexican villages. Walk through classic cathedral architecture and plazas right in the heart of the two towns.
What You Will Do
- Enrich your vacation with an all-day excursion outside of Mexico City to explore two nearby historical sites
- Experience breathtaking views and the stunning landscapes of the Iztaccihautl and Popocatepetl volcanoes while climbing the pyramid of Cholula
- Admire the City of Cholula with a bird’s eye view, looking down on its hundreds of beautiful churches before descending to enter the Church of St. Mary of Tonazintla, an indigenous Baroque notable for its lavish interior
- Wander the historical center of Cholula where you’ll visit the Plaza de Armas, the Cathedral, the Church of Santo Domingo de Guzman, the Palafoxoiana Library and more
- Sample authentic mole, a traditional Mexican sauce, with the opportunity to enjoy locally fared lunch
- Leave the planning to the pros with an expert guide and convenient hotel transport
- Bilingual guide
- 22 Ratings
- CINDY ASCENCIO
El tour es muy bueno, puntualidad, los buses muy comodos, el guia muy profesional. pero demasiados lugares en muy pocas horas
Just one moment to say my family and me, thank you for your tour guide Daniel, excellent and professional information about the history of Cholula and Puebla, good manners and very helpfull with everybody. Thanks again, we will back soon!!!