Polanco Regional Cuisines Food Tour
Explore all the variety of Mexico without leaving the city! Enjoy local cuisine on a food tour to some of the best regional restaurants in the city. Get a feel for the culture and vibe of Mexico City as you stroll the streets, visiting an Oxaca-Style restaurant, a typical cantina, a Yucatan taqueria, and more.
What You Will Do
- Let a friendly guide teach you all about the daily lives of "Chilangos", the citizens of Mexico City
- Stroll through one of the best Mexican neighborhoods, Polanco-- a charming area off the beaten path that has plenty of character and culture
- Sit down for regional flavors at a famous Oaxaca-style restaurant and snack away on homemade tamales
- Order up delicacies at a taqueria that specializes in Yucatan's Cochinita Pibil
- Feast away at a typical cantina before topping it all off with various sweet treats including gourmet chocolate and ice cream
- Food and beverage
- Guided tour of Polanco
Guests should wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- 38 Ratings