Coyoacán Neighborhood Bike Tour
Explore the iconic and charming neighborhood of Coyoacan to learn all about the place where Frida Kahlo lived and died. See the lively restaurants, bars and streets of this district as you pedal along.
What You Will Do
- Cycle down city streets to get a feel for the local atmosphere of Mexico City, visiting iconic spots that combine food and culture, including Coyoacan
- See, smell and taste of this historic area as you get a glimpse of Mexican folklore while riding through the heart of the town
- Travel through the Condesa neighborhood, a lively area known for its international cuisine, cafes and art galleries
- Learn about the history of the country as you head to must-see attractions in a biker-friendly environment
- Bike to the Blue House or Frida Kahlo Museum for a fascinating look at the life and works of this monumental figure in modern art
- Box lunch, bottled water and energy drink
- Bicycle and helmet
- Entrance to Frida Kahlo Museum
- Local guide
Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring sunglasses and a camera. It is recommended that you eat a good breakfast or early lunch to keep your energy up throughout the day. Minimum age is 12 years. Passengers are expected to behave respectfully to others, including but not limited to fellow passengers, guides, staff and/or activity personnel, and to the property of others, including but not limited to shared facilities and public environment. Also, passengers are expected to obey the laws and adapt to the customs of the country they travel in.
- 1 Rating
This was such a great way to spend a Sunday in Mexico City! Lucre and Alex are a ton of fun and very helpful and informative! They both love what they are doing and it shows! I would highly recommend this tour as a great way to see a part of Mexico City and to learn some interesting facts and hear some great side stories. This is not to be missed..we cannot wait to do another one of the tours they offer!