Xochimilco, Coyoacan & Frida Kahlo's Museum Tour
Take a trip to the historic neighborhood of Coyoacán. Stop by artist Frida Kahlo's colorful home before exploring a neighborhood that's crisscrossed by lovely canals, a teeming art scene and delicious food.
What You Will Do
- Cruise through the Ciudad Universitaria, a highlight of 20th century Mexican architecture and a modern center of learning
- Relax with safe and comfortable transportation throughout the city
- Experience an authentic burst of culture as you explore the District of Coyoacán, known for its art and food scene
- Experience the stunning works of Frieda Kahlo with free time to explore a museum dedicated to her work, after a brief visit to her home of Casa Azul
- Float through the tranquil channels of Xochimilco, while sampling authentic Mexican cuisine and listening to regional music
- Roundtrip transportation
- Certified bilingual guide
- Entry to the Frida Kahlo Museum
Food is not included, but guests may bring their own food.
- 34 Ratings
- Maria Elvira
NOS HABian prometido tambien ir a la UNAM y eso nuncapasó.
El paseo estuvo bien planificado, el guia fue muy amable todo el tiempo y los demás turistas del grupo muy simpáticos y divertidos. Nos gustó
El tour es muy bueno y el guía es excelente.
This was a great way to see the southern parts of Mexico City for those staying in the Colonia Centro or Chapultepec/Polanco areas of the city. Our guide Antonio was an absolute joy, very engaging and informative. We saw a lot of different types of places, I especially loved the Coyoacán neighborhood and the gorgeous common space of the main campus of the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México. The Xochimilco canal ride was really something as well. I enjoyed the tour a lot and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a few different glimpses on modern Mexican life.
The tour was perfect. The guide was on time, the bus was comfortable ans the guide could explain everything in English and Spanish. Everything was well organized. You should not have to wait for the Frida Khalo museum. We had enough free time for shopping and eating. I recommend Amigo Tour
We didn't receive the 8:00 hotel pick-up message, so we weren't fully ready when you came. The website said 9:00. The liason was rude and nearly left without us. We did, however, like the tour very much, once we got onboard. Carolyn/Bob Simmons