Xochimilco, Coyoacan & Frida Kahlo's Museum Tour
Take a trip to the historic neighborhood of Coyoacán. Stop by artist Frida Kahlo's colorful home before exploring a neighborhood that's crisscrossed by lovely canals, a teeming art scene and delicious food.
What You Will Do
- Cruise through the Ciudad Universitaria, a highlight of 20th century Mexican architecture and a modern center of learning
- Relax with safe and comfortable transportation throughout the city
- Experience an authentic burst of culture as you explore the District of Coyoacán, known for its art and food scene
- Experience the stunning works of Frieda Kahlo with free time to explore a museum dedicated to her work, after a brief visit to her home of Casa Azul
- Float through the tranquil channels of Xochimilco, while sampling authentic Mexican cuisine and listening to regional music
- Roundtrip transportation
- Certified bilingual guide
- Entry to the Frida Kahlo Museum
Food is not included, but guests may bring their own food.
- 41 Ratings
Ari nuestra guia muy amable y simpatica hizo el tour muy ameno
- Maria Elvira
NOS HABian prometido tambien ir a la UNAM y eso nuncapasó.
El paseo estuvo bien planificado, el guia fue muy amable todo el tiempo y los demás turistas del grupo muy simpáticos y divertidos. Nos gustó
El tour es muy bueno y el guía es excelente.
This was a great way to see the southern parts of Mexico City for those staying in the Colonia Centro or Chapultepec/Polanco areas of the city. Our guide Antonio was an absolute joy, very engaging and informative. We saw a lot of different types of places, I especially loved the Coyoacán neighborhood and the gorgeous common space of the main campus of the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México. The Xochimilco canal ride was really something as well. I enjoyed the tour a lot and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a few different glimpses on modern Mexican life.