Mexico City Glimpse: Markets, Food, & Architecture Tour
This is our most popular tour. People love it because we walk around different colorful and beautiful places, eat great snacks and learn about the city's architecture and history.
What You Will Do
- Private walking tour that is not a typical tour because it is like walking with a friend and enjoying the city as a local
- Enjoy lively markets where locals go and taste delicious food like carnitas tacos, quesadillas, hot chocolate, or a refreshing michelada
- Learn about the history of Mexico City and its cultural influences during the last centuries and modern times
- Awesome guided bilingual tour
- Food and drinks in different markets
- Transportation via Metro
We recommend you to wear comfortable shoes and have a light breakfast since we are going to have food on the tour. Pets not allowed.
Cancellations 16 days or more before tour date — 100% refund of the total payment. Cancellations 15-4 days before tour date — 50% refund of the total payment. Cancellations 3 days or less before tour date — NO refund.
- 16 Ratings