Indulge in Mexico City’s vibrant flavors on a food tour, exploring top regional restaurants, immersing in the culture as you stroll, visiting Oaxaca-Style, traditional cantinas, Yucatan taquerias, and more
- Let a friendly guide teach you all about the daily lives of “”Chilangos””, the citizens of Mexico City
- Stroll through one of the best Mexican neighborhoods, Polanco– a charming area off the beaten path that has plenty of character and culture
- Sit down for regional flavors at a famous Oaxaca-style restaurant and snack away on homemade tamales
- Order up delicacies at a taqueria that specializes in Yucatan’s Cochinita Pibil
- Feast away at a typical cantina before topping it all off with various sweet treats including gourmet chocolate and ice cream
- Food and beverage
- Guided tour of Polanco
- Guests should wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
Contact the tour provider if you need to inquire about their flexible cancellation policy.