Explore Mexico City one bite at a time during a guided food tour. Check out local markets and street vendors, filling up on authentic eats with a local leading the way.
Duration:  3 hours, 30 minutes
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Make your way through Mexico City on a guided food tour with a professional who is also a native
- Weave in and out of local street vendors and traditional food markets, tasting many authentic items in the area
- Have fun checking out eight different locations in total, all of which are regional dishes that can’t be found elsewhere
- Check out plenty of vibrant artwork as you go, exploring the likes of Diego Rivera and more
- Guided food tour
- Wear comfy shoes are suggested, as we’ll do a lot of walking.
- No small children. 18+ only.
- Because of the small size of our outings, we can not offer refunds for those who purchase passes but are unable to attend. If we are notified in advance, passes for our outings can always be gifted or forwarded to friends.
May 23, 2023
May 10, 2023
May 9, 2023
Apr 28, 2023
Apr 27, 2023
Apr 24, 2023
Apr 18, 2023
Apr 12, 2023
Apr 9, 2023
Mar 27, 2023
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year