We're excited to help you complete your booking with Amigo Tours.
Mexico City Three Markets Guided Walking Tour
Get a feel for the real Mexico when you explore three classic markets in the heart of the city. Follow your guide on a tour of these treasures, all of which offer a different take on the local culture.
What You Will Do
- Meet up with your informative, bilingual guide who will lead you through the streets of Mexico
- Take advantage of public transportation and get around like a local while seeing more of the city
- Visit La Merced market to get a taste for the city's past and its colonial history while you snack on tasty treats and find amazing souvenirs
- Stop at el Mercado de Sonora to check out where local witchcraft practitioners buy their materials
- End your tour at el Mercado de San Juan—full of exotic animals, plants, and vegetables, you'll love strolling through the stalls
- Walking tour with a local bilingual guide
- Meals and beverages
- 2 Ratings
Calle Isabel la Católica 61-A, Cuauhtémoc, Centro Histórico, Centro, 06020 Ciudad de México, D.F., Mexico
Select Date & Time