Lucha Libre Wrestling Show and Mexico City Nightlife Tour
Have an unforgettable experience when you watch a Lucha Libre show, the classic Mexican style of wrestling, then live it up on a nighttime tour of Mexico City. Take in the amazing acrobatic tricks and thrilling stunts of these fighters, while getting your fill of traditional tacos and beer in one of the coolest neighborhoods in the city.
What You Will Do
- Tag along with a friendly local guide for a fun-filled tour that highlights some of the city’s most popular night spots
- Munch away on delicious tacos al pastor from a renowned taqueria followed by entry to a Lucha Libre acrobatics and wrestling performance
- Drink your fill at a popular bar in the eclectic neighborhood of La Roma Norte for a complimentary Mexican beer and sample of mezcal
- See what it's like to spend the night living it up in this classic Latin city
- Tacos and a drink
- Lucha Libre tickets in "ring side" area and a drink at the Arena
- Mezcal or beer at Roma neighborhood bar
- 2 Ratings
The Lucha tour was amazing! Our guide was very knowledgable and very friendly. We started our night in a very nice neighborhood after that we went straight to the Luchas. The experience was very fun at the Luchas. After that our guide (Yaya) took us to a very delicious traditional place to have some tacos and then we went to grab a drink. The whole night was a very unique experience that I think everyone that visit Mexico should do. Demasiado Bueno!