Mexico City Tour
Sample what Mexico City has to offer on this tour of its biggest landmarks. Journey through the past and present as you explore the history of the city from its origins 4,000 years ago, to the Spanish conquest and its current shape.
What You Will Do
- Start 4,000 years in the past and walk to the present on a guided tour of Mexico City that reveals all of its ins and outs
- See the city's historical center where the Aztec Empire made its home, before engaging with the modern side of this metropolis found on Reforma Avenue
- Visit Mexico's Anthropology Museum with an expert guide and learn about the country's unique and vibrant history and culture
- Leave the planning to the pros with transportation and museum entrance fees handled for you
- Guided Mexico City Tour
- Bilingual Guide
- Roundtrip transportation
- Entrance to the Anthropology Museum
Food is not included but guests may bring their own.
- 3 Ratings