Mexico City Food Tour
Uncover the heart and soul of Mexico City on a guided food tour with a knowledgeable local. Make over 10 food stops on your culinary journey through this vibrant city.
What You Will Do
- Discover Mexico City's vast culinary culture with over ten food stops and a visit to two cutting edge restaurants and bakery
- Use all of your senses at each market to get a feel for this vibrant city: say hello to market vendors, see colorful fruit, vegetables and trinkets, smell delicious foods and more
- Quench your thirst with samplings of decadent Mexican coffee, the sweet and spicy flavors of Mexican hot chocolate, and a refreshing beer and cocktail
- Get insider facts and gossip about the city from your local, knowledgeable guide, who has a witty repartee and teaches you how to use the subway
- 4 hour food tour
- Visit to two restaurants and two markets and one bakery
- Knowledgeable guide
- 10 food tastings
- Coffee, hot chocolate, beer and a cocktail
- Subway tickets
Tours start promptly, and it is your responsibility to be on time at the correct location. Please plan to arrive 15 minutes early.
Please note that this tour has a lot of walking, approximately 5 miles, and that the subway station has a lot of stairs. This tour is not wheelchair or stroller accessible. Unfortunately, there is no vegan option. It is recommended that you dress comfortably and avoid bringing valuables, jewelry and big cameras. It is also recommended that you do not have breakfast before the tour, as you will enjoy breakfast on the tour. Guide can cater to your requests for additional stops or any other recommendations you have.
Non-refundable. Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded or rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed for that tour. No partial credits or rescheduling is allowed for partial attendance, no shows, or late arrivals.
- 23 Ratings
It was one of the most satisfying tours I have taken. The food was ALL outstanding and I learned a lot about the realty and variety of Mexican food. Rocio, my host was incredibly warm, engaging and knowledgeable. The first tour that I booked was so good, that I booked a second tour with eat like a local