Bike through the heart of Mexico City to visit historical and cultural landmarks and get a feel of this vibrant city. Then, head to the Government Palace to marvel at amazing and colorful murals made by Diego Rivera.
- Pedal through Mexico City to experience first-hand, the sights, smells and sounds of the city
- Check out iconic attractions, including the Government Palace, where you can see the lively murals of prolific artist, Diego Rivera
- Head to Reforma Street, where you will see the Angel of Independence, the Revolution Monument and the Palacio de Bellas Artes
- Travel to the main Zocalo square to see the grand architectural design of the Mexico City Metropolitan Cathedral, one of the largest cathedrals in Latin America
- Learn about the history of the country as you ride in a bike-friendly environment with a knowledgable local guide
- Bicycle and helmet
- Entrance to Government Palace
- Bottled water
- Box lunch ( cereal bar,fruit, water, gatorade)
- Local guide
Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring sunglasses, a camera and sunscreen. Participants should be at least 12 years of age. Passengers are expected to behave respectfully to others, including but not limited to fellow passengers, guides, staff and/or activity personnel, and to the property of others, including but not limited to shared facilities and public environment. Also, passengers are expected to obey the laws and adapt to the customs of the country they travel in.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below