Puerto Vallarta Mexican Cooking Class and Market
Join us for feast of Mexican Flavors, After visiting a Tortillas Factory and Local Market, Chef Enrique and his Family are happy to Welcome you in their Home for an authentic "Mi Casa es su Casa Cooking Experience".
What You Will Do
- Kick off the fun with a visit to one of the Town Markets where you and your class mates will select the produce and ingredients used in each recipe
- Learn about the life of the local people and the culture behind the Mexican cuisine.
- Head to the chef's home where you'll take part in an interactive cooking class and later, feast on it together.
- Get a chance to make new friends as you will feel like one of the family in this warm and bustling kitchen
- Cooking class
- Market tour
- Bottled water, Fresh flavored "Jamaica" water, Mezcal and tequila tastings
- All ingredients, All that is Cooked is served as a Full Mexican Meal.
- Transportation from meeting point and back
Make sure you have breakfast before the activity, If you have food allergies, dietary restrictions, special needs or physical limitations or if you take along kids under 7 years old, please make sure you let us know, when you make your reservation.Bring your camera, comfortable shoes, Extra money for shopping and tips and bring your good sense of humor.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 49 Ratings
Chef Enrique is very knowledgeable and the class is fun and informative. We learned how to make the most delicious dishes and we learned about the fruits, vegetables and proteins native to the area, including a trip to an authentic food market. Highly recommended.
Enriqué is a great host, chef and knowledgeable guide. We enjoyed every minute of our experience! The market tour and family setting of the cooking class was great too. The food we cooked together was delicious!!