Stand Up Paddleboard Rental on Indian River Lagoon or Atlantic Ocean
Paddle on the Northern Hemisphere’s most diverse lagoon ecosystem, and see manatee and dolphins like never before, on the Indian River Lagoon. If you want to try your hand on the waves, the Atlantic Ocean is the perfect spot!
What You Will Do
- See gentle manatee and playful dolphin swimming in the lagoon or under the waves
- Practice your best yoga poses on a hidden lagoon
- Paddle out for a picnic on an empty island, where you can eat in total peace
- High quality Nu Wave stand up paddleboard, a carbon fiber paddle, and a leash
- Personal flotation device with emergency whistle
Beginners learn very quickly on the calm waters of the Indian River Lagoon. Depending on wave and wind conditions, the Atlantic Ocean can be much more challenging. RT transportation to local put ins available for $10 if under 2 miles and $20 for 2-10 miles. Cold drinks and healthy snacks available at the shop.
We are happy to reschedule for weather related cancellations.
- 4 Ratings
The owners were super friendly like minded people who represent the surf culture well.
The shop owner was very nice. The boards were good. I was disappointed that both of our paddles were taped into their height position. It made me a little uncomfortable to be going out with sort of broken paddles. Our day out on the water was marvelous but it would have bee helpful to be informed that the tide in the inlet would be so strong that we wouldn't be able to paddle through it and back. More information from the shop owner would have been quite useful.