Stand-Up Paddleboard Rental in Florida
Grab your stand-up paddleboard rental and choose the destination right for you. Pick between a relaxing cruise around the Indian River Lagoon or a wild wave adventure on the Atlantic Ocean.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy a 24-hour stand-up paddleboard rental, heading out on a self-guided tour on your own time
- Have your choice of fun on the calm waters of the Indian River Lagoon or the waves in the Atlantic Ocean
- See local manatee and dolphin swimming in the lagoon or under the waves
- Explore an empty island, enjoy paddling out for a relaxing picnic, fill up on a lunch in peace and quiet
- Stand-up paddleboard
- All gear, including carbon fiber paddle and leash
- Personal flotation device with emergency whistle
We are happy to reschedule for weather related cancellations.
- 4 Ratings
The owners were super friendly like minded people who represent the surf culture well.
The shop owner was very nice. The boards were good. I was disappointed that both of our paddles were taped into their height position. It made me a little uncomfortable to be going out with sort of broken paddles. Our day out on the water was marvelous but it would have bee helpful to be informed that the tide in the inlet would be so strong that we wouldn't be able to paddle through it and back. More information from the shop owner would have been quite useful.