Soft Top Surfboard Rental in Sebastian Inlet
Ride the waves on a safer soft top surfboard along the sub-tropical waters of Sebastian Inlet.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy a soft top surfboard rental on a private beach with gentle waves that are ideal for beginners
- Enjoy a 24-hour rental period, so you can surf on your own schedule without worrying about getting back on a set time
- Grab free parking just steps away from the waves of the Sebastian Inlet, making for ultimate convenience
- Use top-of-the-line boards ranging from 5'6" to 9' long: You can easily find the best option for your needs
- Soft top surfboard rental
The Florida sun can be powerful. It is recommended you use sun protective rash guards and high quality topical (non-penetrating) sun screens. Operator suggests a modest training regimen of swimming, push-ups and balance training that will help prepare you for what can be a very tiring activity. Feel free to call Operator for additional information. Operator reserves the right to cancel the rental if, in operator's judgement, weather, wind or wave conditions are not suitable for inexperienced surfers or you lack suitable physical ability to safely attempt to surf.
Operator is happy to reschedule rentals if conditions are not suitable for safe surfing.