Private Surf Lessons in the Sebastian Inlet
Conquer surfing like a pro, learning in the clean, emerald waters of the Atlantic Ocean near Florida's best-known surf spot, the Sebastian Inlet.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy a 2.5-hour private surf lesson, working side-by-side with a patient and professional instruction
- Gaining skills and tips that will have you surfing safely wherever your travels take you
- Work with your own instructor explaining topics like strength and balance training to catch waves in no time
- Feel like a surfing legend, riding waves in the same surf that big names like Kelly Slater once did
- 2.5 hour private surf lesson with CPR certified instructor
- Surfboard and leash
Operator is happy to reschedule lessons due to wave/weather conditions not being favorable.
- 1 Rating
I recommend a private surf lesson to anyone. The Email-contact with John was very nice and he always answered quickly. I had booked a certain time and date online but John suggested an earlier lesson because of better tide. The lesson itself started with a bit of exercise. John explained how you can generally keep in shape for surfing and why certain exercises are useful. Afterwards he explained how to wax a board. Before we finally started surfing, John advised to asked the local people when you surf in unknown regions and how waves develop. I really enjoyed myself a lot during the lesson and would love to come back soon!