We're excited to help you complete your booking with Colombia Travel Operator.
Medellin Culture & History Tour
Get a taste of authentic Colombia with a tour through the city of Medellin. Discover how this city has shaken off the shackles of its past to redefine itself as a place of progress and social change.
What You Will Do
- Take a private tour through Colombia's second largest city, Medellin, and experience first-hand the transformation the city has made from drug haven to tranquil urban center
- Learn about the history and culture of this town that dates back to colonial times and is scenically nestled-away among the mountains
- See Comuna 13, and what used to be one of the most violent neighborhoods in the world, that has since been turned into a prosperous community
- Take a ride in the Metrocable and look down on a local art initiative-- dynamic graffiti illustrations splashed across the roofs of nearby homes
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with a taste of a local delicacies including mango ice cream
- Five-hour private tour
- Bilingual guide and driver
- Metrocable ticket
- Access to sites
- 10 Ratings
46, Cl. 45 #46-166, Medellín, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Select Date & Time