Explore the ancient Mazatlán by bicycle on a guided tour. See the city with a local's eye, experiecning hidden locations and more.
Duration:  3hrs 15mins - 3hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided adventure to the ancient ruins of ancient Mazatlán, led by a professional
- Get hooked up with all the right gear and equipment for a successful time outside
- Pedal along on “one of the longest boardwalks in the world” while taking in the island and beach views
- Hit up lesser-known areas where you’ll see local favorite landmarks, including “31 de Marzo” Fort, Olas Altas, and the Pino Suárez Market
- Guided tour
- Pickup and drop off
- Top quality bikes
- Wear light, comfortable clothing
- Wear sunscreen and sunglasses
- Bring a hat or cap
- Carry cash if you want to buy cool souvenirs or try the local cuisine
- Min height: 1.2 m / 4 ft.
- Max weight: 265 lbs / 120 kgs.
- Guests must know how to ride a bike.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers and guests with recent surgeries.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Meeting location:  1111 Av del Mar
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year