We're excited to help you complete your booking with Blue Foot.
- 1 Rating
Tropical Mazatlán Bike Adventure
Hit up the tropics on a guided bike tour. Pedal along dirt paths while taking in the views and much more.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a guided bike tour, led by a professional who is also a local to the area for the most authentic experience
- Check out Stone Island where you'll learn about the local coconut and mango plantations
- Explore the ancient ruins of Mazatlán, hearing about the history of the city and more
- Take part in a guided cooking class where you'll learn how to make a coconut dessert and grilled fish dish
- Guided tour
- Pickup and drop off
- Top quality mountain bikes
- Bottled water
- Authentic Mazatlan dessert
- Authentic Mazatlan grilled dish
- Your choice of non-alcoholic drink, beer or coconut
- Boat ride ticket
- Min. height: 1.5 m / 5 ft
- Max. weight: 265 lbs / 120kgs
- Guests must know how to ride a bike.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers and guests with recent surgeries.
- Wear light comfortable clothing
- Bring your swimsuit if you want to have a dive on the beach at the end
- Wear sunscreen and sunglasses
- Bring a hat or cap
- Bring tennis shoes
- Bring insect repellent
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 1 Rating
Av del Mar 1111, Tellería, 82017 Mazatlán, Sin., México
Select Date & Time