- 1 Rating
Mazatlán Driving Tour
Head up to the Mazatlán on a guided driving adventure. Make it up to the top for to enjoy impressive views and warm ocean breezes.
What You Will Do
- Hop in a touring vehicle and cruise along "the world’s longest oceanfront promenades"
- See sandy beaches, the Pacific Ocean, and local monuments located on the pier
- Stop along the way to take in the views and snap photos while listening to stories about the area's rich history
- Check out a tropical forest where you'll see estuaries, mangroves, and Stone Island
- Guided tour
- Pickup and drop off
- Bottled water
- Cocohorchata (local beverage)
- Not suitable for expectant mothers and guests with recent surgeries.
- Wear light, comfortable clothing
- Wear sunscreen and sunglasses
- Bring a hat or cap
- Carry cash if you want to buy a coconut or extra water
- Bring camera
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 1 Rating
- Maria Jose
I Loved this Tour, Our guide showed us beautiful sights from Mazatlan and of course the most beautiful sunset I have never seen. Going to "The Faro" is a must when traveling to Mazatlan. The van and the guide are SO cool, it's impossible to miss this great experience.