We're excited to help you complete your booking with Blue Foot.
- 2 Ratings
Mazatlán City Bike Tour
Explore the ancient Mazatlán by bicycle on a guided tour. See the city with a local's eye, experiecning hidden locations and more.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a guided adventure to the ancient ruins of ancient Mazatlán, led by a professional
- Get hooked up with all the right gear and equipment for a successful time outside
- Pedal along on "one of the longest boardwalks in the world" while taking in the island and beach views
- Hit up lesser-known areas where you'll see local favorite landmarks, including “31 de Marzo” Fort, Olas Altas, and the Pino Suárez Market
- Guided tour
- Pickup and drop off
- Top quality bikes
- Min height: 1.2 m / 4 ft.
- Max weight: 265 lbs / 120 kgs.
- Guests must know how to ride a bike.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers and guests with recent surgeries.
- Wear light, comfortable clothing
- Wear sunscreen and sunglasses
- Bring a hat or cap
- Carry cash if you want to buy cool souvenirs or try the local cuisine
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 2 Ratings
Av del Mar 1111, Tellería, 82017 Mazatlán, Sin., México
Select Date & Time