We're excited to help you complete your booking with Blue Foot.
Hiking Adventure at Vinata Los Osuna
Explore the history of tequila in Mazatlán through a guided hike. Head into the tropical forest, agave plantations, and secluded ruins of a former distillery.
What You Will Do
- Hear stories about the local ecosystem and the legacy of the tequila in the area
- Get a chance to see some of the area's local wildlife, such as white-tailed deer, wild boars, and Mexican chachalaca -Discover an ancient hacienda that is over 130 years old, which is where the tequila factory resides
- Learn the artisanal process of manufacturing agave and taste several locally-made tequilas
- Guided tour
- Pickup and drop off
- Bottled water
- Visit to Los Osuna factory and tequila tasting
- Light snack
- Mexican traditional meal
- Experienced and friendly english-speaking local leader
- Not suitable for expectant mothers and guests with recent surgeries
- Guests must be over 18 years old for the tequila tasting
- Wear light, comfortable clothing
- Wear sunscreen and sunglasses
- Bring a hat or cap
- Bring tennis shoes
- Bring insect repellent
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Av del Mar 1111, Tellería, 82017 Mazatlán, Sin., México
Select Date & Time