Capturing the very essence of the bay of Mazatlan, this ecotour is a marine adventure to be enjoyed by all! Great scenery, wonderful wildlife, friendly guides and the best snorkeling around makes this the perfect way to experience the bay of Mazatlan and its majestic islands!
- Encounter amazing creatures that call Mazatlan home like playful dolphins, sea lions, sea turtles and a myriad of coastal birds
- Enjoy great scenery, and outstanding live commentary on board by our experienced crew of explorers and naturalists
- Explore all of Mazatlan’s unique islands, each bringing its own unique beauty
- Visit one of the islands’ best reef locations for snorkeling and tranquil crystal clear beaches for swimming
- Participate in a more intimate encounter with marine life and awesome photography opportunities
- Pick-up and transportation Hotel-Marina-Hotel
- Highly qualified & bilingual expedition leaders and naturalist guides
- Briefing on island ecology and Mazatlan´s natural and cultural history
- Basic Snorkeling Equipment (snorkel, fins and mask)
- Guided snorkelling sessions
- Bottled water, soft drinks, fruit & appetizers
- The minimum age to ride this tour is 6 years old accompanied always by an adult
- For safety reasons this tour is not recommended for expecting mothers or persons with heart conditions, neck and/or back problems
In case of cancelation, you should notify us 48 hours prior the activity to get a full refund.