Visit the Mayan Ruins of Copan, the Macaw Mountain Bird Park, and catch a glimpse of the Honduras national bird, the scarlet macaw. Enjoy the local gastronomy and sip one of the best coffees of Honduras.
Duration:  14 hours
Cancellation:  2 days
Best Price Guaranteed
- Visit the main archeological site of the Mayan Ruins of Copan
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at local eateries
- Discover the beautiful birds at the Macaw Mountain Bird Park
- Taste the high quality western coffee of Honduras
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
- Land Transportation
- Mayan Main Site Entrance Fee
- Bottled water
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring head protection against the sun.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience
Apr 16, 2022
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year