Mayan Ruins Copan Day Tour From San Pedro Sula
Travel back to ancient times when you visit the Copan Ruins, a beautiful archaeological site. Discover the pinnacle of Mayan civilization, then head to the Macaw Mountain Bird Park to see an array of colorful birds.
What You Will Do
- Discover the beauty of Mayan civilization with a visit to the Copan Ruins, an archaeological site home to beautifully decorated buildings and sculptures
- Learn about the impressive and mysterious history of Mayan civilization as you explore the Main Plaza and Museum
- Enjoy a delicious cup of coffee at a secret location on your way to the Copan Ruins: Savor the rich, dark coffee beans of Honduras
- Visit the Macaw Mountain Bird Park to interact with a variety of colorful birds found in the tropical climates of Central America
- Round-trip transportation from San Pedro Sula to Copan Ruins
- Bottled Water
- Cup of coffee
Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes, a cap or hat and sunscreen. Please also bring a camera. Parks and museum entrance fee (approximately $37 American Dollars), meals, alcoholic beverages, tips and souvenirs are not included in the ticket price. Extra activities are not included in this tour. Tour leaves early in the morning. The drive from San Pedro Sula to Copan Ruins is approximately a 3.5 hour drive. Children must be accompanied by an adult. A moderate amount of walking is involved. Tour is not wheelchair accessible.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- 2 Ratings