Full Day Photo Van Tour in Saddle Road & Kilauea
Photograph the lavascape of Saddle Road, Kilauea's live volcanoes and a Koa forest sanctuary in a Luxury SUV during a private eight-hour tour. Explore the Big Island with your camera in hand on an all-day adventure.
What You Will Do
- Capture the area's unique lavascape and scenery on a full-day photo excursion spanning Saddle Road and Kilauea
- Trek for expansive views of the tallest volcanoes in Hawaii, Mauna Kea & Mauna Loa
- Hike up a small cinder cone to explore a native Koa forest sanctuary
- Learn about different lava flows based on the landscape's color
- Relax in a private luxury van
- Eight-hour private tour with guide
- Van transportation
- The activity is subject to cancellation due to weather
- Gratuity is not included in the price
- Activity schedule/itinerary is subject to change at the guide’s discretion
- Signed participation agreement is required before commencement of the tour.
Meals are not included in the price.
A full refund for Light Chaser, Island Explorer and Two-Day Trailblazer tours are given when cancelled 24 hours prior to the tour. For Island Hopper and Multi-Island tours, a 72 hour cancellation is required for partial refunds.