Enjoy an action-packed outdoor adventure, exploring beautiful Maui on one of our high-performance mountain bike rentals. Offering everything from a bike rack for your car to a map of marked trails, we've got what you need to kick off your scenic journey.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take in Maui’s gorgeous landscape on bike
- Enjoy a day of exploration in an active and healthy way
- Kick off your journey while being eco-friendly
- Bond with your friends and family as you take in the sights
- Kona Blast Bike
- Bike rack for your car
- Rain/wind gear
- Emergency tool kit
- Map of marked trails
- All bikers must be present to pick up the bikes
- Equipment is for use on pavement only
- Equipment must be returned by 4 pm the following day
- Cancelations within the last 48 hours prior to the activity date will not be issued any refund
- No Refunds will be issued to “No Shows”
- Cancelations due to medical reasons can result in a refund if a doctor’s note is provided
- Groups of 10 or more must cancel at least 7 days prior to their scheduled activity date
- If a cancelation for a group booking is made after the 7 day mark, there will be no refund issued
- Activities may be canceled by Bike Maui for reasons including but not limited to inclement weather, road hazards, lack of participation, resource allocation etc.
- In the event of a canceled activity, the following options will be available to the clients
- A trip that is canceled prior to any services provided will result in first the option to reschedule
- If the client is unable to reschedule a full refund may be issued on a case-by-case basis
- Activities may be modified, shortened, or changed for but not limited to the reasons stated above - If the company does modify the activity, the price of the downgraded activity will still be applied and difference refunded
- If the client voluntarily downgrades to another activity, there will be no refund issued for difference in price
- If client voluntarily upgrades to another activity, the difference in price will be applied
May 22, 2019
So I heard of Maui Bike online, heard a lot of good things coming through their site and Facebook, however it wasn’t like that for me. I rented a bike just to take it out onto the city to explore the area. The employees are indeed knowledgeable and gave me interesting spots to ride the bike. One gentleman did help me set up my bike rack onto my car. Now the 2 key things that they left out for me. One was the helmet & the passcode to unlock the lock so that way I can lock my bike safely. I personally didn’t think it was a problem riding a bike without a helmet however if you’re into riding beyond the city then it’s a problem, also I had to use the bathroom and didn’t want to leave the bike unattended without locking it but apparently there a password. These things should of been mentioned to me before heading out. I tried thinking maybe the passcode was “0000” and etc. so I had no choice to drop the bike off since I didn’t wanna risk the bike getting stolen. So I didn’t even rode the bike for about 3 hours. That is why I gave the lowest rating as possible. I’m sure it was all a mistake but it sure messed up my experience that day.
May 1, 2019
Best service imaginable ! Thanks for helping us out.
Mar 31, 2019
Super friendly and helpful from initial call to bike return. Thank you!
Meeting location:  810 Haiku Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year