- Take in an incredible tour as your vehicle winds its way up to the summit of Haleakala
- Capture the intense sunrise skies at the Haleakala crater, seeing the sky light up in a variety of bold colors
- After the sunrise, gear up for an exhilarating bike ride down, starting at 6,500 ft
- Check out the amazing bi-coastal views, vast landscapes, local towns, and much more
- Work with your guide who will show you the sights before ending up in Haiku, home to many of Maui’s best restaurants
- Guided bike ride down Haleakala to Haiku
- National Park admission
- Extended vehicle tours available for those not biking
- KONA® mountain bikes: Designed for downhill biking with hydraulic disc brakes
- DAKINE® backpacks
- Helly Hansen® rain gear
- Bell® helmets
- Close-toed shoes
- Sunglasses or regular prescription glasses
- Dress warm and in layers
- Day pack (to store belongings in the vehicle)
- Small snacks
This activity as with any activity comes with an inherent risk. All riders must acknowledge such risks and adhere to all rules and guidelines provided to them.
- All paid bookings will be charged a ten percent (10%) cancellation fee in the last 15 days before departure.
- The last 48 hours before departure, you will be charged a fifty percent (50%) cancellation fee
- The last 24 hours before the tour – Absolutely no refund. No refunds for “No Shows”
- A trip that is canceled prior to any provided transportation into Haleakala National Park will result in a NO CHARGE and the option to RESCHEDULE.
- Any activity called off at the designated staging area after entering Haleakala National Park will be charged an automatic 50% of the total trip cost and have the option of rescheduling their bike ride for the balance of the original price.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Mountain Bike Rentals in Maui
Enjoy an action-packed outdoor adventure, exploring beautiful Maui on one of our high-performance mountain bike rentals. Offering everything from a bike rack for your car to a map of marked trails, we've got what you need to kick off your scenic journey.